My bluetooth ear piece cannot connect to my laptop. I tried to turn on and off, reboot the computer, delete and set up the device again. All didn’t help.
I googled for the driver and click on the support link. It went to a 404 page, meaning that the page cannot be found. I called Plantronics and after a long long wait, I got to someone. It was the wrong line. I was re-directed to another line and the wait started all over again.
When I finally got to talk to the right person and explained to him what happened, the line was cut off before the customer service guy could respond to me. The guy got my number but he didn’t call me back. I give up.
I have wasted the entire morning with this and yet it cannot be resolved.
Do you have the same experience like me when it comes to corporate budgeting?
When we do corporate budgeting, one of the many fears we had was broken links. When it happened, it sent a shiver down our spine. And we started to question ourselves –
- Was this the only broken link?
- What if there were others and we were not aware of?
- Did we incorporate the numbers from all the departments in the budget?
We do not know what had caused the broken link especially when we have checked and ensured that all the links were valid. We couldn’t develop a plan to prevent it. And history always repeated itself.
Somebody recommended to me budgeting software. I tried a number of them. They were not as good as Excel because they took away the flexibility Excel offered, such as
- copying the formula across the columns with one click,
- scroll left and right and up and down easily.
- printing the budget within one page for viewing and checking.
Excel still reigns.
Not wanting to be overcome by this fear of corporate budgeting, I started to study the functions in Excel and tried to see how I can jump out of this budgeting nightmare.
After many trials over the years, I finally managed to find the right model to corporate budgeting with the following advantages.
- No more linking to other worksheets with formulas
- No more multiple files to consolidate the results.
- No more multiple files to break down the company expenses by department.
- And it takes less than one hour to setup. It is that fast.
If you are struggling with corporate budgeting and would like to know how my solution can help you, drop me a text to find out. No worries, there is no obligation for asking.
First NameEmail AddressMessageSend message