Breakthrough Performance for HR in Excel
This solution-based Microsoft© Excel course is tailored for human resources managers and executives who are seeking to increase their productivity and improve their HR operation processes such as the tracking of work permits and passports renewal for foreign workers, tracking of training budgets, analysis of staff cost, shortlisting of job applicants, etc.
Who Should Attend
Human Resources Managers and Executives who have to regularly prepare Excel HR reports on employees’ leave, training, payroll, etc, using data downloaded from systems.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare HR reports in double quick time and respond to business needs with relevance.
- Transform data from standard HR systems into meaningful and robust HR reports for management.
- Effectively calculate overtime hours using Excel worksheet functions
- Track the expiry of work permits and passports using conditional formatting
- Calculate the age and anniversaries of all employees
- Profile employees using Pivot Table, Age formula
- Keep track of training budgets using formulas
- Monitor training hours clocked by employees, job grade, department, etc
- How to swop first name and last name and vice versa
- Combine first and last names into one cell
- Display the zeros in front of employee IDs
- 09-10 Feb 2023 (Thu and Fri)
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom training
- 2 days (7 hours each day) – 9 am to 5 pm
$700 per pax
If you need further clarifications, please send us a message using the form here and we will reply you ASAP.