Hidden Secrets of Data Analysis in Excel
Who Should Attend
Managers and Executives who have to manage, analyse and prepare reports using data downloaded from systems. They must have some basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel i.e. navigate around a worksheet, format cells, auto-filter, sorting, create a simple template and enter simple formulas (e.g. SUM) into the worksheet.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply useful built-in functions in Excel to process data and enhance the usefulness of the data.
- Apply the function learnt to consolidate records.
- Acquire skills to analyse the records for operations and reporting purposes.
- Employ new ways of tabulating and managing data
- Manage The Use of Dates
>>MONTH, YEAR, DAY, DATE, COUNTIF, SUBTOTAL, DATEDIF formula, Advanced Auto-Filter Function, Absolute and relative reference
- Quick and Accurate Way to Select Records
- Building Complex formulas
- Merging 2 worksheets into One
- Unleashing The Power of Formulas
>>Power Query - The new way of working with data
- Analyzing Business Data in Double Quick Time
>>PIVOT TABLE function
- Making Your Report Update Automatically
- Consolidate Data From Multiple Workbooks
>>Power Query - Append Function
- Tapping the Power of Pivot Chart
- 13-14 Feb 20 (Thu and Fri)
- 05-06 Mar 20 (Thu and Fri)
- 02-03 Apr 20 (Thu and Fri)
- 28-29 May 20 (Thu and Fri)
- 11-12 Jun 20 (Thu and Fri)
- 02-03 Jul 20 (Thu and Fri)
- 13-14 Aug 20 (Thu and Fri)
- 17-18 Sep 20 (Thu and Fri)
- 29-30 Oct 20 (Thu and Fri)
- 19-20 Nov 20 (Thu and Fri)
2 days program (7 hours each day) -9am to 5pm
S$600 per pax