Unleash the Power of PowerPivot
Who Should Attend
This course is specially tailored for business managers and executives who are responsible for preparing management reports. and seeking new perspectives to enhance their presentation. Participants must have attended everydayExcel.’s Hidden Secrets of Data Analysis in Excel Course or possess advanced knowledge about Excel. Advanced Excel users are defined as regular users of VLOOKUP worksheet function, complex functions (formulas within formula), Pivot Table, etc.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Establish and connect data from multiple sources such as SQL, SharePoint, Excel workbooks, CSV files and Excel Tables.
- Apply the new DAX formulas in Power Pivot.
- Create Slicers and enhance the report’s interactivity.
- Prepare Impressive charts and tables for reporting.
- Creating an Interactive Title for Management Report
- Importing Data from multiple sources using Excel Power Pivot
- Creating and linking slicers to Power Pivot Table
- Displaying selected Historical Data with Power Pivot
- Using DAX formulas and Measures in Power Pivot
- Creating an interactive line and column chart in Excel
- Auto calculate MTD and YTD Actual and Targets with Power Pivot
- Activating and using the highly interactive Excel Camera
- Automatically display the Top 5 products/customers/categories with Power Pivot
- Using Coloured Bands in charts for benchmarking
- Turning on PowerPivot auto-refresh function
- 27-28 Feb 2020
- 16-17 Apr 2020
- 25-26 Jun 2020
- 27-28 Aug 2020
- 05-06 Nov 2020
Price and Duration
S$800 per pax for this 2 days course