Who Should Attend
This course is specially tailored for Sales Directors, Chief Financial Officers, finance managers, sales managers and executives in sales planning, business planning, corporate planning, accountants, financial analysts who are involved in sales forecasting. Participants are expected to know VLOOKUP, IF formula, absolute and relative referencing, and pivot table. Participants are highly encouraged to attend our foundation course "Hidden Secrets to Excel Data Analysis" first before attending this course.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Accurately consolidate your sales forecast without Inter-workbook links,
- Provide almost real-time update to sales forecast changes,
- Provide detailed analysis of your sales forecast by sales person, territory, customers, products, business units, etc
- Create powerful and professional looking reports and charts that are automatically updated as the sales forecast changes.
|28 & 29 Jan 2016||Confirmed|
|16 & 17 Jun 2016||Confirmed|
|25 & 26 Jul 2016||Confirmed|
Time: 9am - 5pm
Duration: 14 Hours (2 days)
Venue: International Plaza
10 Anson Road #26-02A
Course Fees: S$600 per pax
- How to effectively calculate overtime hours using Excel
- Transforming the sales forecast in the template into a database.
- Consolidate data from multiple workbooks into one file using MSQuery.
- Multiple top-down views of sales forecast
- Update multiple Pivot Tables from the same source with ONE refresh. No macro is required.
- Prepare reports and presentation that are updated automatically with the latest forecast.
Our trainers are practitioners of spreadsheets and databases and have extensive knowledge in applying the different functions and formulas in Excel to real business needs and scenarios. They are specially hand-picked and trained by our Chief Trainer, Jason Khoo, based on their experiences in training and the business knowledge they possess.
Download Dynamic Realtime Forecasting with Excel 2007/2010 Registration Form
« Back to Excel courses